There are so many ways to find love in 2011. If you follow some easy steps and open your eyes you just might find the person of your dreams is right in front of you.
- You need to make sure you are ready to find love. Are you really putting yourself out there? You may think about finding the right person from time to time, but are you actively pursuing it? You need to decide that this is the year and go for it.
- Now that you know that 2011 is your year you need to get excited! You are going to put yourself out there and do everything you can to find the right person for you. This isn’t an easy task, but you can do it!
- Open your eyes! You could have your perfect mate right in front of you. They could be flirting with you everyday and you have never noticed. Work/School is a very popular place to find love. Just look around and see if there is any potential and even look at some people you might never have thought of. You just never know where the right person could pop up. Then start talking and just pay attention on how they react to you. It is a good idea to see if they have a facebook page and make them your friend. By doing this you can talk to them online and see if they are interested in talking to you. If they blow you off right away when you try to chat with them then don’t waist your time this isn’t the right person for you. If they seem interested in talking then keep it up and get know them.
- Let your friend and family know you are ready to find the right person. They might just be waiting for you to say something. They could know the perfect person for you. By opening this up you might have to go on a lot of dates, but if you are opening yourself up then you are ready to date and find the perfect person.
- Look at your past; can you think of someone who you went to school with? It could be a long lost love or your 3rd grade boyfriend. Find out if they are still single and reconnect with them. Facebook is great place to do this and start things slow by just catching up with each other. You could then see about getting together and talking.
- Go to social functions and events. Weddings, class reunions, parties and local events where you could run into people you know. This is a great way to reconnect with people and meet new people.
Don’t get discouraged if you don’t find love right away. You need to take your time and make sure it is the right person for you. Don’t just settle for someone, make sure they make you happy and treat you with respect.