Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to grab your loved one and surprise her with a weekend getaway. While weekend travels limit our options for exotic locales, Southern California is the perfect sanctuary for lovebirds with its warm weather, palm trees and more importantly, the Pacific Ocean.
Pelican Hill Resort, in Newport Beach, California, is offering guests a “Build Your Own” Valentine’s Weekend Getaway which couples simply should not overlook. With the ball conveniently in your court, couples can decide just precisely how they’d like to spend this great occasion.
The package includes a one-night stay in a luxurious bungalow guest room, a bottle of sparkling prosecco wine and strawberries, a rose petal turndown, continental breakfast in bed delivered and late check-out. All you have to do is choose any weekend in February and then simply customize the package with the following inclusive options:
- Relax & Re-Kindle: Indulge in a couples red pomegranate seasonal body gelato 50-minute treatment, romantic bath for two, spa cuisine lunch and Crystal Cove fitness walk.
- Play Date: Perfect for the athletic couple, try your hand at a round of golf for two on Pelican Hill’s Tom Fazio-designed Ocean North or Ocean South course, complete with forecaddie, golf cart and spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Table for Two: Your palate will thank you for the “Il Menu dell’ Amore” dinner with wine pairings at signature restaurant Andrea, rated one of the “Top 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in the U.S.” Then, share a mini red velvet cake for two, handmade truffles by our pastry chef and bottle of red wine in your bungalow by candlelight or al fresco on your private terrace.
Package is offered at a special rate of $775.00. *Complimentary valet parking is also included.
Spice things up even further with these available add-on options:
- Deck out your bungalow in fresh red roses or a favorite flower of choice.
- Relax in “his and hers” monogrammed silk bathrobes with your initials as a treasured keepsake to take home.
- Set the tone with a romantic soundtrack – Sinatra, Bublé, or whatever tune makes your heart flutter!
- Upon check-in, request “The Top 10 Most Romantic Places to Kiss at Pelican Hill” list and explore them all to determine your favorite.
- Upgrade to an ocean-view Bungalow for just $150 more.
To book this package, call (800) 820-6800 or visit Pelican Hill Resort’s website for more information.
To follow my romantic travels and the latest romantic deals and tips, please click the subscribe link above. Follow me on Twitter @VianniTravels.