Priced at just $2499 per person, double occupancy, for six nights in luxury accommodations, transfers, a Winelands tour, flights within South Africa, and most meals, including round-trip, economy-class international airfare from Washington, DC (Dulles) to South Africa on Ethiopian Airlines, Lion World Tours‘ “Safari on Sale” is a rare opportunity.
Head for the Hottentots Holland Mountains and white gabled Cape Dutch homesteads on the Wineland Tour. See wine estates developed by early settlers who produced wine enjoyed by Napoleon, Bismarck and royalty like Edward VII.
After spending four nights in Cape Town, two nights will be spent in five-star luxury on safari at Tinga Private Game Lodge, which a classic safari lodge. The thatched cathedral-like entrance leads through to the colonial comfort of the lounge, which opens onto the massive wooden deck overlooking the Sabie River. Built around an enormous Jackalberry tree reputed to be over 200 years old, the deck affords magnificent views of the Sabie River, and regular sightings of the resident wildlife, including members of the Big Five.
Tinga Narina, named after the Narina trogon bird, has a distinctly more African feel. It is designed to be unobtrusive, blending beautifully with the riverine forest vegetation. The main deck is on stilts overlooking the Sabie River, and the suites are connected by an elevated wooden walkway.
“South Africa On Sale”, starting at just USD $2,499 per person is a nine-Day trip that includes:
- Round-trip, economy-class international airfare from Washington, DC (Dulles) to Cape Town, South Africa aboard Ethiopian Airlines on brand new 777LRs featuring an award-winning spacious interior design
- Regional flights in South Africa
- Fuel Surcharges
- Four nights of accommodation at The Commodore Hotel in Cape Town
- Two nights of accommodation in five-star luxury at either Tinga Narina Lodge or Tinga Legends Lodge, managed by Lion Sands in Pilanesberg National Park
- Game drives as specified in itinerary
- Six Breakfasts / Two Lunches / Two Dinners
- Half day Winelands Tour
- Lion World Tours representative Meet and Greet upon arrival
- Transfers in luxury air-conditioned vehicles
This package pricing is valid March 1-April 30, 2011.
Call Lion World Tours at 1-800-387-2706 from the USA or 1-800- 668-9968 from Canada, or visit www.lionworldtours.com to view the full details and itinerary.