The Polk County Crime Examiner brings you the arrest report for Polk County, including Cedartown, Rockmart and Aragon for February 07, 2011. The following people were arrested and charged with the violations listed according to the Polk County Jail dockets.
Click on the links to view prior arrests and/or additional details. Click on the slide show to view the mugshots for this report.
- Chadwick Keith Brannon, age 28, of 1224 South Dickcreek Road in Lafayette is being housed at the Polk County jail for United States Marshals, see also (Former Roman charged with possessing child porn)
- Darren Keith Staples, age 33, of 115 Pine Mountain Road in Rockmart was arrested by Polk County Sheriff’s deputies for violating terms of probation
- Casey Allen Childers, age 24, of 135 Oak Hill Drive in Rockmart was arrested by Polk County Sheriff’s deputies for failure to appear
- Jonathan Keith Frye, age 30, of 2134 Cedartown Highway in Cedartown was arrested by Polk County police and charged with criminal trespass under the family violence act, simple assault under the family violence act and second degree criminal damage to property, see also (07/23/2010) (05/12/2010) (03/27/2010) (03/19/2010)
- Tony Lee Ingram, age 37, of Old Cedartown Road in Rockmart was arrested by Polk County police and charged with two counts of theft by taking and entering auto, see also (07/18/2010)
- Gregory Lee Law, age 35, of 664 Goodyear Street in Rockmart was arrested by Polk County police and charged with battery under the family violence act
- David Scott Rice, age 28, of 268 McKibbin Road in Buchanan was arrested by Polk County police and charged with simple battery under the family violence act and obstruction, see also (03/18/2010) (03/12/2010)
- Charles Nicholas Stocks, age 31, of 41 Cashtown Road in Aragon was arrested by Polk County police for failure to appear
- Christopher Lave Stocks, age 23, of 114 Pine Mountain Road in Rockmart was arrested by Polk County Sheriff’s deputies for violating terms of probation, see also (09/05/2010) (02/16/2010)
Arrest reports for Polk County, Georgia do not reflect the guilt or innocence of the individuals listed. All parties are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Not every arrest/charge leads to a conviction. A conviction or acquittal is determined by the court system.
Subscribe to this feed and get automatic updates via email each time a new article is published. You may contact Polk County Crime Examiner at [email protected] Join Polk County Crime Examiner on facebook.