The Polk County Crime Examiner brings you the arrest report for Polk County, including Cedartown, Rockmart and Aragon for February 18, 2011. The following people were arrested and charged with the violations listed according to the Polk County Jail dockets.
Click on the links to view prior arrests and/or additional details. Click on the slide show to view the mugshots for this report.
- William Jerry Aiken, age 48, of 221 Williams Street in Aragon was arrested by Cedartown police and charged with possession of methamphetamine
- Jason Dean Bullard, age 33, of 434 Old Cedartown Road in Cedartown was arrested by Polk County police and charged with battery under the family violence act, see also (08/15/2009)
- Edgar Hank Fennell, age 29, of 2456 Eastern Avenue in Braswell was arrested by Rockmart police on warrants for failure to appear
- Christopher Eric Graham, age 17, of 304 Youngs Valley Road in Buchanan was arrested by Cedartown police and charged with shoplifting
- Jason Dewayne Gray, age 29, of 870 Sowers Road in Blue Ridge, Ga. was arrested by Aragon police for warrants out of Gilmer County
- Robert Daniel Johnson, age 41, of 157 Friendship Road in Cedartown was arrested by Polk County police and charged with simple assault under the family violence act
- Josh Matthew Love, age 21, of 522 Seventh Street in Cedartown was arrested by Polk County Sheriff’s Office and charged with criminal trespass
- David Peralta, age 36, of 20 Peachtree Road in Rockmart was arrested by Polk County Sheriff’s deputies on warrants for violating terms of probation, see also (09/07/2010) (08/20/2009)
- Roy Ray Pennington, age 41, of 2954 Cartersville Highway in Rockmart was arrested by Georgia State Patrol and charged with driving under the influence (DUI),
- Timothy Brian Pope, age 21, of 865 East Point Road in Cedartown was arrested by Polk County Sheriff’s Office and charged with criminal trespass, obstruction and failure to appear, see also (04/30/2010)
- Gregoria Reyes-Morales, age 30, of 105 Dellwood Drive in Rome was arrested by Aragon police and charged with no drivers license
- Krista Marie Robinson, age 31, of 164 Tupelo Drive in Greer, South Carolina was arrested by Polk County Sheriff’s Office for violating terms of probation (drug court), see also (08/26/2010) (04/30/2010) (09/07/2009)
- Karen Ivette Segura, age 17, of 546 Lynton drive in Cedartown was arrested and charged with battery under the family violence act
- Cheryl Lynn Stegall, 38, of 247 Tuck Street in Cedartown was arrested by Georgia State Patrol on warrants for violating terms of probation
- Johnathan Dale Strickland, age 26, of 244 Paris Mountain Road in Rockmart was arrested by Aragon police and charged with driving on a suspended license and window tint violation
- Marceete Tywan Wade, 27, of 200 Harian Street in Calhoun was arrested by Polk County police and charged with driving on a suspended license, giving false information and headlight violation
Arrest reports for Polk County, Georgia do not reflect the guilt or innocence of the individuals listed. All parties are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Not every arrest/charge leads to a conviction. A conviction or acquittal is determined by the court system.
Subscribe to this feed and get automatic updates via email each time a new article is published. You may contact Polk County Crime Examiner at [email protected] Join Polk County Crime Examiner on facebook.