The Polk County Crime Examiner brings you the arrest report for Polk County, including Cedartown, Rockmart and Aragon for February 19, 2011. The following people were arrested and charged with the violations listed according to the Polk County Jail dockets.
Click on the links to view prior arrests and/or additional details. Click on the slide show to view the mugshots for this report.
- David Nelson Chavez, age 24, of 171 Ellawood Street in Cedartown was arrested by Cedartown police and charged with no drivers license and giving false information
- Jourdan Jerome Harrison, age ,of 223 Central Street in Cedartown was rearrested by Polk County Sheriff’s Office after existing property bond was dropped, see also (05/17/2010) (04/23/2010)
- Faraz Monin, age 18, of 2571 Highway 101 (#5) in Rockmart was arrested by Georgia State Patrol and charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana
- Dustyn Lee Pence, age 42, of 507 Bethleham Road in Rockmart was arrested on by Polk County Sheriff’s Office on warrants out of Clermont County Ohio for two counts of non support of dependents, see also (08/15/2009)
- Becki Lynn Presley, age 51, of 338 Bellview Road in Rockmart was arrested by Polk County police and charged with criminal trespass under the family violence act
- Rogers Barnard Rachel, age 71, of 58 Rachel Drive in Dallas was arrested by Polk County police and charged with driving under the influence (DUI-alcohol), open container, disregarding officer directing traffic and failure to appear
- Donald Lester Richardson, age 57, of 287 Old Esom Hill Road in Cedartown was arrested by Polk County Sheriff’s Office and charged with burglary, see also (08/12/2010)
- Cody James Summers, age 20, of 4884 Holly Springs Road in Rockmart was arrested by Polk County police and charged with speeding and no license
- Devonte Rashad Talley, age 18, of 212 Jones Avenue in Rockmart was arrested by Georgia State Patrol and charged with driving under the influence (DUI)
- Tiffney Nichole Waits, age 24, of 503 Hightower Falls Road in Cedartown was arrested by Polk County police and charged with simple battery under the family violence act and third degree cruelty to children under the family violence act
Arrest reports for Polk County, Georgia do not reflect the guilt or innocence of the individuals listed. All parties are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Not every arrest/charge leads to a conviction. A conviction or acquittal is determined by the court system.
Subscribe to this feed and get automatic updates via email each time a new article is published. You may contact Polk County Crime Examiner at email@example.com. Join Polk County Crime Examiner on facebook.