In October 2010 people from as far away as Australia came to Las Vegas to attend the Authors 101 University Conference. Now Authors 101 is coming to Los Angeles and in my opinion, it’s well worth checking out. I attended the conference in Las Vegas and learned a lot including immediately actionable ways to increase the marketing of my books.
The thing that sets this conference apart from most writers conferences is that it concentrates heavily on presentations by experts in the marketing of published works–the thing authors “must do” after the book is in print.
Imagine a gathering of some of world’s most sought after marketing and publishing experts who can’t wait to give you the “keys to the kingdom.” Insiders tips on how to:
- Get your book published
- Sell your book to a publisher
- Promote yourself using low-cost means online
- Catapult your sales & exposure
- Transform your ineffective methods to ones that work
Author101 University event will be at the Westin Hotel LAX in Los Angeles March 4,5 and 6.
You’ll hear top publishing and marketing experts reveal tools and techniques to get your book published and increase your income as an author or publisher. This program is not just for established or aspiring authors. The topics covered are also valuable to entrepreneurs, small biz owners, speakers, and just about anyone else looking to meet and learn directly from some of the bestselling authors and experts in marketing.
- STEFANIE HARTMAN… The Expert’s Expert”, Certified Trainer and Marketing Consultant. Behind the Scenes Marketing Strategist for entrepreneurs, authors, speakers and experts throughout North America, Europe, and Australia
- GARY GOLDSTEIN- Movie Producer (“Pretty Woman” and others) How to deal with Hollywood!
- SCOTT HOFFMAN – Mega Literary Agent
- JOHN KREMER- 1001 Ways to Market Your Book
- ALEX CARROLL shares his secrets to massive radio publicity!
- TOM ANTION will teach you the real secrets to making money marketing online!
- PEGGY MCCOLL – Best Selling Author and expert on driving your book to #1 on Amazon.
- DAVID RIKLIN- CEO of “selfgrowth.com” and social marketing expert. He will teach you how to build a massive list!
- BILL GLADSTONE- Mega Hollywood Literary Agent
- Plus DAVID HANCOCK, CRAIG DUSWALT, and many others, including Bestselling authors
For more details visit http://www.author101university.com
The last Author 101 University Seminar sold out weeks before the event! Sign up now and bring a guest for FREE. Take advantage of the Early Bird Discount until January 31 and also deduct $100. The coupon code for this offer is COOPER. Rooms are available at the hotel for a special price of $109/night.
Follow me at http://twitter.com/LAWritingExamin
Morgan St. James’ column, Writers tricks of the trade, appears every Thursday in the Las Vegas edition and every Friday in the Los Angeles edition of glowbass.com. Spotlight interviews appear on Tuesday and Wednesday respectively. Other interesting news or information as it happens.
Visit www.morganstjames-author.com and www.silversistersmysteries.com She also writes a romantic suspense series as Arliss Adams: www.devils-dance.com and www.arlissadams-author.com
Morgan’s books may be purchased at online bookstores like Amazon, BarnesandNoble, Fictionwise, Powell’s Books and more, or order at your favorite brick and mortar store.