Dolce Hotels & Resorts has revealed that its stunning resort is scheduled to open February 11, 2011 and will be named Ravella at Lake Las Vegas. Located on the site of the former Ritz-Carlton® at Lake Las Vegas, Dolce will manage the re-branded resort and deliver the personal service, premier cuisine, outstanding amenities and excellence in meeting experiences for which the company is renowned. Guests of the former Ritz also will enjoy a much more contemporary experience, including a totally redesigned lobby envisioned to be a high-energy, social gathering spot at Ravella. New dining and spa concepts will complement offerings at The Village Lake Las Vegas, for which Ravella guests will have privileged access.
In checking the reservations for February 13 through February 15th, there is a grand opening special price for the Executive Suite of only $159 per night (total with taxes and fees is $400). If you want a special package, try the Ravella Lake Las Vegas Escape which will save you 50% off and includes breakfast for two adults and children under 12, comp wifi & parking at $153.per night (total with taxes and fees $378). The Executive Suite is a spectacular 960 square-foot suite which exemplifies the elegance of Lake Las Vegas with spectacular views, sophisticated furnishings, and an expansive space filled with light. Relax in a separate living area with friends and family as you watch the radiant sunset color the desert sky. Or, turn on your 32-inch flat-screen television, order something delicious off of the in-room dining menu and settle down onto the sofa for a relaxing night in. In the Executive Suite there is free Wi-Fi, a personal work desk, dual-line telephones, and a complimentary newspaper. After a long day spent on the boat or touring the Strip, sink into a plush bed with premium linens for a sublime slumber. In the morning, revive your senses in the marble bath with Gilchrist & Soames products, wrap yourself in a cozy bathrobe and prepare for another unforgettable day at Lake Las Vegas. Note: Ravella at Lake Las Vegas does have a resort fee for each booking.
Situated on the shores of the largest privately owned man-made lake in the United States, Ravella’s name is based on the picturesque coastal town of Ravello in southern Italy and inspired by the word “revel,” meaning ‘to take great pleasure or delight.’ Basking in year-round sunshine in the radiant lake setting, Ravella’s gorgeous Mediterranean architecture is reminiscent of Europe’s colorful waterside villages. Working in concert with the picturesque Lake Las Vegas community, Ravella guests will enjoy stunning vistas, miles of green, two marinas, a nearby Jack Nicklaus golf course and the neighboring Village, offering scenic walking streets of boutiques and restaurants.
Impeccable hospitality and creative personalized attention will join with an incredible array of amenities to provide each guest an unforgettable stay at Ravella. Check out the following features:
* The Tuscan-inspired architecture of Ravella will be complemented by the resort’s lavish accommodations. The sprawling resort sits on 15 acres of the master-planned Lake Las Vegas development offering guestrooms with sweeping views of the mountains, desert and lake. Ravella’s 349 rooms, including 33 suites and two presidential suites, will feature warm European-style furnishings, oversized spa-style marble bathrooms, upscale bath amenities and luxurious bed linens.
* Firenze Lobby Lounge. Ravella will take guests on an epicurean journey from day to night with its fresh offerings. Its expansive, bright, and lively Firenze Lobby Lounge spans three distinct areas for guests to relax with something to eat, plug in their laptop, or socialize over coffee or cocktails. A high-tech library adjacent to the lobby fireplace provides a large table with computers for those who wish to catch up on work. Nearby, the central lobby café transforms throughout the day to meet the needs of guests. Stop by in the morning for a coffee or breakfast pastry, or in the evening for a decadent dessert. Finally, an open-air bar and lounge area invites guests to mingle over cocktails or sit down for a meal.
* Medici Café and Terrace. Market dining comes to life at Medici Café and Terrace. The high-energy restaurant features spectacular views of the Florentine Garden and fire pit from an outdoor terrace. Inside, guests can peruse a wide selection of wholesome, seasonal fare from fresh salads, sandwiches, and wraps to hot, healthy dishes prepared in an exhibit kitchen. Ravella’s emphasis on nourishing, nutritious food choices means guests will leave feeling energized, invigorated, and ready to seize the day.
* Restaurants in The Village Lake Las Vegas. Ravella has developed a partnership with the nearby Village to both drive revenue to the Village and offer guests even greater dining variety while staying at the resort – from fresh seafood and wood-fired pizzas to spicy tacos, savory tapas, and more. The collaboration will enable guests to enjoy preferred reservations and have the option to bill Village meals to their guestroom at Ravella.
Ponte Vecchio Bridge
* Reminiscent of Florence’s famed Ponte Vecchio Bridge, this iconic three-story bridge at Ravella features a collection of rooms and suites with unrivaled lake views. The bridge spans 375 feet across the lake, and is tall enough to permit a 21-foot sailboat to pass beneath.
Weddings at Ravella
* Ravella will boast one of Las Vegas’ most spectacular locations for destination or local weddings, with its romantic over-water chapel and idyllic lake backdrop. In addition to its exquisite ballrooms, Ravella offers several distinctive venues for weddings and social events:
* Situated on the beautiful Ponte Vecchio Bridge, Ravella offers Vegas’ only over-water chapel, La Capella di Amore. Sweeping windows span the front of the chapel, revealing magnificent views of the lake and twinkling lights of The Village Lake Las Vegas. Embodying Renaissance style, the chapel features Old World touches including hand-carved wooden pews imported from Italy, iron chandeliers and sconces, and a beamed ceiling.
* Additional unique settings with the lake backdrop include Ravella’s garden, courtyard, beach and climate-controlled lakeside pavilion.
The Spa at Ravella
* Guests are invited to a world of relaxation at The Spa at Ravella, a 30,000-square-foot spa and wellness center featuring 24 relaxing treatment rooms, a full-service salon, advanced fitness center, men’s and women’s locker rooms and more. With an outdoor terrace overlooking the lake, The Spa at Ravella will be a tranquil retreat.
Swimming Pool and Activities
* Adjacent to the spa and sandy beach, Ravella’s heated resort-sized pool will offer year-round access for guests. In the summer months, guests also can enjoy refreshments from the poolside bar and grill. Additionally, the resort offers paddleboats, kayaking, canoeing, yacht tours, hiking and biking for guests.
Southshore Golf Club at Lake Las Vegas
* The award-winning Southshore Golf Club at Lake Las Vegas is the first private Jack Nicklaus Signature Course in Nevada. Named by Golf Digest one of the “Top 10 New Private Golf Courses in America,” SouthShore’s award-winning par-71, 6,917-yard championship fits seamlessly with its surroundings on the shores of Lake Las Vegas. Generous Bermuda fairways frame gently rolling Bentgrass greens, with 88 strategically placed bunkers and numerous forced carries over canyons and water creating both an exhilarating challenge and a visually stunning backdrop for golf. Nicklaus carved out a dramatic layout creating a course with elevations ranging from 1,410 to 1,750 feet. The masterpiece has generous fairways and up to five tee boxes per hole.
For more information about Ravella at Lake Las Vegas, or to make a reservation, visit www.RavellaVegas.com or call 888.810.0440.
Information kindly provided by Kirvin Doak Communications.