What kind of New Year’s resolutions do you think your Chihuahua would make this year? It is a brand new year and we all make our resolutions of sorts . . . lose weight, quit smoking, save and/or make money . . . but what about our pets? Maybe our pets would like to make some resolutions such as
· Go for more fun car rides. I love to ride in the car. Just be sure it is a safe ride with me in a car seat or harness
· Crack a window on that car to let the wind blow in my face
· I will always run to greet the family when they come home
· Take lots of naps and stretch before rising
· Run, romp and play a lot daily
· Loyalty to my family
· Never be something I’m not
· Be a good eater whatever my pet parents give me
· If anyone in the family is having a bad day, I will be sit quietly and support them
· Enjoy any affection and attention I receive with appreciation
· Make it an adventure when I leave the yard
· Don’t bite anyone when a simple growl warning will do
· No matter how often I get scolded, I will just come back and look for more love
· Curl up by the fire on cold nights
· Dance around and wag the tail excessively when happy
· Love long walks
· Wag tail more and bark less
· Hide the toenail clippers
· Stop snoring
· Cuddle more
· Don’t sneeze on people and objects at home
· Be more loveable
· Figure out how to open the treat cabinet
· Stop begging and jumping on the dining table
· Be nice to the cat
· I will listen to you more as your secrets are always safe with me
As pet parents, I think most of us can vow to do a little more with our pets.
· More car rides sounds like something we can do. Taking the dog on longer walks benefits the pet as well as us.
· Brush those pearly whites more often to keep them sparkling white. Doing so will also keep away the deadly periodontal disease.
· Brush and comb your per weekly and vow to give a few more baths and grooming for your pet to always look and feel at its best
· Enjoy more bonding time and allow your pet to cuddle in your lap more often
· Promise to play with your pet more often each and every day to show you how much I appreciate you in the family
Whatever the resolution, it is a win-win situation for you, your pets and the whole family for a wonderful and happy new year.
For Vet assistance in the Rockford area, you can check out – http://www.rockfordvetclinics.com/, http://bellwoodvets.com/, http://www.petswelcome.com/illinois/rockford/veterinarians.html
For all your pets needs in Rockford, go to your local PETCO – 6305 East State Street, Rockford, IL 61108, (815) 229-0184 – http://www.petco.com/ or your local PETSMART – 6320 East State Street, Rockford, IL 61108, (815) 397-7880 – http://stores.petsmart.com/result-details.php?store=493 – PETLAND, (815) 332-4200 – www.petland.com/
For all your grooming needs of your small sized dogs near the Rockford area, just write to Pup-E-Luv Grooming at [email protected] with any questions and appointments.
In the Rockford, Illinois area or wherever you are, this site is a must have for all animal lovers. We always want to provide the best care, safety and love for our pets and this site is chock full of reviews and imperative information on important products for all pet lovers. An avid animal lover creates this site with your pets in mind. It is advisable to put this site in your favorites or bookmarks and check it out often as this pet blogging site of important information is updated almost daily. Please visit this site at http://loveourpets.eproduct-review.com/ and visit often. Be the most educated pet parent!