The Super Bowl is almost here! What’s on your Super Bowl snacks menu? Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip is always at the top of the Super Bowl appetizers list because it’s delicious AND easy! This easy appetizer also does double duty. If you’re serving a variety of dips like Buffalo Chicken Dip or Touchdown Taco Salad, you’ve got a bowl of tortilla chips out already!
Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
* 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
* 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
* 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
* 14 ounce jar of marinated artichoke hearts, drained
* 5 ounce package spinach, chopped, frozen, drained and squeezed dry
* 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
How To Make Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray 9″ x 13″ baking dish with Pam or similar vegetable shortening.
3. Mix cream cheese, cheddar, sour cream, Parmesan, pepper and garlic in a mixing bowl on medium speed until creamy.
4. Add artichokes and spinach and mix by hand until blended.
5. Spread in greased baking dish.
6. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly and light brown on top.
8. Let sit 10 minutes before serving.
9. Using a large platter or large flat basket, place Spinach Artichoke Dip in the middle and arrange baguette slices, bagel chips, tortillas, crackers, melba slices or a combination of these around the dip.
10. Serves 15-20.
More Super Bowl Snacks, Dips and Salads!
- Vegetarian Chili Recipe
- Best Guacamole Dip Recipe
- Touchdown Taco Salad
- Seven Layer Mexican Dip Recipe
- Mexican Salad Recipe
- Deli Style Macaroni Salad Recipe
- BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
- Red White & Blue Fruit Salad Recipe
- Panzanella: Italian Bread Salad Recipe
- Spinach Salad with Strawberries
- Red Bliss Potato Salad Recipe
- Pesto Pasta Salad Recipe
- Easy Retro Ambrosia Recipe
- Tri-color Coleslaw Recipe
Food Shopping in Rhode Island
You can purchase the items for Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe at any Providence, Rhode Island area Super Stop and Shop, Shaw’s, Dave’s Marketplace, or Whole Foods Market.