Gearing up already for 2012; and making sure those elected now are doing what they campaigned for (and what they promised in those campaigns), Georgia Patriots wants to hear from you.
Below is a copy of their survey – “Republicans for a Better Georgia.” You can take the actual survey at: http://www.georgiapatriot.com/ The address for Georgia Patriots is 3150-A Florence Rd. Suite #1 Powder Springs, GA 30127. Their offices are located near Atlanta, Georgia.
Whether or not you take the survey, you may be interested in what the conversation is regarding the political environment in Georgia. At the end of the survey, you can respond to the poll asking about potential candidates for president in 2012. If the one you would like it not listed, then you may click other.
How would you describe yourself?
- A Conservative
- A Libertarian
- A Moderate
- A Liberal
If you are a conservative, what kind of conservative are you?
- A fiscal conservative
- A social conservative
- A moral conservative
- A fiscal and moral/social conservative
What is your view of the Tea Party movement?
- I support the Tea Party movement and am active in it
- I support the Tea Party movement but am not active in it
- I have mixed feelings about the Tea Party movement
- I am opposed to the Tea Party movement
What should be the top priority for Georgia’s newly elected governor and legislature?
- Balance Georgia’s budget
- Helping create jobs in Georgia
- Fighting Obamacare
- Resisting unconstitutional Federal Government intrusion into Georgia’s sphere of authority
- Which issue is the most important for our Congressional representatives and senators to tackle?
- Balancing the Federal budget
- Reducing or eliminating the Federal deficit
- Eliminating Federal bureaucratic regulations that hamper job creation
- Restoring our country’s military might
What is your attitude toward Georgia’s joining the 26 other states in their lawsuit against Obamacare?
- I strongly approve it
- I generally approve it but have some reservations
- I have not made up my mind about it
- I disapprove it
Should our representatives and senators in Congress work to free Georgia and other states from Federal Government-imposed programs and mandates?
- Yes, definitely!
- Yes in general, but it depends on the particular case.
- I haven’t decided yet.
- No, definitely not!
- Should Georgia enact legislation regarding illegal immigration similar to Arizona’s?
- Yes, definitely!
- Yes, with some modifications
- I haven’t decided yet
- No, definitely not
What do you see as the biggest threat to our individual liberty?
- The Federal deficit
- The growth of the Federal bureaucracy
- The government-within-a-government of Obama’s czars
- Congress’ wanton neglect of the Constitution
- Radical Islam
Who would you most like to see run for President in 2012?
- Sarah Palin
- Michele Bachmann
- Mike Huckabee
- Newt Gingrich
Please note that participating in this survey also qualifies you to receive periodic updates from the Patriot Update absolutely free. You may cancel these updates at any time.”
They promise to respect your e-mail privacy. Being prepared is the most important part of the job. ~~~~~
If you are new to Fayette (Atlanta) Elections, you may subscribe using the tab above. It is free and you will be notified of future articles of interest regarding politics in the Atlanta area. You may also wish to submit your own comment.