Some have already received their Golden Globe awards, but who had the best looks of the night? Read on for the top 10 looks of the night!
- Carrie Underwood glowed in cream sequined Badgley Mischka with a sweetheart neckline. And her hair? It looked amazing!
- Catherine Zeta-Jones wore a deep, dark emerald Monique Lhullier gown that was a cross between princess and old Hollywood glamour, and either way she went, she was a full-on “Do!”
- Jennifer Lopez looked searingly sexy in a white dress with a sparkling beaded capelet by Zuhair Murad. It was slit up to there to show off her pretty white Christian Louboutins.
- Julianna Marguiles couldn’t go wrong in vintage Yves Saint Laurent, keeping with the Old Hollywood glamour trend of the evening, and she topped it off with nearly a million dollars worth of diamonds. She may not have won for “The Good Wife,” but she wins in the fashion category!
- Kyra Sedgwick always looks perfectly feminine on her show The Closer, but of course one can’t expect her to be the same as her character. However, she really delivers with a knock-out punch in her ruffled tangerine Pucci gown. She looks absolutely flawless!
- Lea Michelle wore Oscar de la Renta in the same pastel peach Emma Stone chose, only with a great deal more flair. Both ladies looked fantastic, but Lea Michelle took it up several notches by going with a one-shouldered ruffled look and adding a train.
- Natalie Portman looked absolutely stunning in her pale rose colored Viktor and Rolf draped gown. Yes, it had a large appliqued rose on it, and yes, many lampooned her for it — but who cares? She still looked amazing!
- Olivia Wilde was sparkly, fluffy, and perfect in Marchesa. It was a princess-y dream come true. Really, who wouldn’t love a dress like that?!
- Scarlett Johansson’s hair was indeed a case of poor judgement on someone’s part, but that Elie Saab gown? Wow! The nude color was dead-on, the beading was flawless, and the train was just the right touch of old Hollywood glamour.
- Shaun Robinson could not have looked more perfect in her Oday Shakar dress. It followed the one-shouldered trend, was silvery and sparkly, and Robinson herself was positively glowing.
If you enjoyed this article, please subscribe (it’s completely anonymous AND free!) by using the subscribe button at the top of your screen. You will receive an email every time a new article filled with celebrity fashion news, ideas, or hints is published.