More frigid air is on the way in New York and you’re probably wishing you were in Florida, but you can bring a little citrus sunshine to your skin.
These skincare products give you a daily regimen with ingredients including citrus, to provide help for dry, winter-ravaged skin.
Jason Natural Products
- Ester-C Super C Cleanser Gentle Facial Wash is a citrus-fresh foaming gel that gently cleanses the face of surface oil and impurities. Orange fruit extract gently sloughs off dead skin cells. 6 oz, $10.45.
- Follow with Ester-C Super C Toner with witch hazel, aloe vera and chamomile to minimize pores, restore PH balance, and prepare skin for moisturizing. 6 oz, $8.95.
- Dry skin can make wrinkles and fine lines look more pronounced. Ester-C Crème Anti-Aging Moisturizer, combines deep penetrating vitamin C and vitamin E with alpha lipoic acid to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 2 oz, $16.95.
You can find Jason Natural Products at Whole Foods. For more information, visit Jason-natural.com.
- Osmotics Hydrating Cleanser with fresh citrus soothes and softens skin while removing makeup and impurities. Orange oil refreshes and purifies the skin, aloe vera and antioxidants vitamin A and E counter inflammation and clarify skin, and humectants help skin retain moisture. 6.8 fl oz, $28.
- Calming Cleansing Milk is a gentle, soap-free cleanser for very dry, sensitive and irritated skin. Aloe vera and Roman chamomile extract soothe redness and irritation and calm the skin. 6.8 fl oz, $28.
- Firming Tonic Facial Mist has a blend of botanical and essential oils to hydrate dry and mature skin. 6.8 fl oz, $35.
- Anti-Radical Age Defense has a special Barrier Repair Technology to protect against free radical and UV damage, restore a healthy moisture barrier and prevent cell damage. 1.7 oz, $125.
Osmotics Cosmeceuticals products can be found at Lord & Taylor and Henri Bendel. Visit Osmotics.com for more information.