Welcome to the weekend! Enjoy resting easier while saving time and money by enjoying finding this week’s best grocery bargains simply by viewing Heather’s top picks for you this week. I love saving time and money and know you do too.
Please remember to subscribe to this column to make your weekly shopping easy and convenient by letting me do the dirty work for you by wading through all the sales ads to find the real bargains to be had in NOVA this week.
Subscribe and you also get to discover hidden treasures of great little family friendly restaraunts with good food at bargain prices, money saving tips and tricks, budget advice and recipes you will really use conveniently delivered to your inbox..
Cheers to you for being a clever shopper for reading this!
Your sales Madam:
- Fresh blueberries are .99 cents! Did you know blueberries help fight belly fat?
- Gallon of Milk is $2.99
- Kellogs cereal 5 for $10 and that beats Giants sale
- .99 cents for Fresh Express bagged salads and that beats Giant whose salads are 2 for $5 this week.
- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE pistachios and gluten free pretzels.
- $4.99 on Perdue breaded Chicken, including buffalo wings through Monday only! GOOD SALE!
- .88 cents for Goldfish snack crackers.
- $2.99 for Safeway Select Pizzas, which is way cheaper than dining out, and why not treat yourself to a night off?
- $5.99 for a pre-cooked whole roasted chicken in the deli, which beats Giants price by $1.
- .99 cent hotdog and hamburger buns.
- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE of Campbell’s Select Harvest Soups. Serving soups with dinner do stretch your family dollars.
- $1.29 per lb for Safeway Chciken and you can freeze what you don’t use this week.
- $2.99 for Eckrich smoked sausage, which lasts in the fridge a long time for those last minute dinners when you seem to be out of everything and dont’t want to run to the store.
- Primroses are $1 each. OK that’s not groceries, but you deserve a little something lovely.
- .69 Cabbage per pound.
- Cabbage is a negative calorie food that burns more calories to digest than it contains.
- .79 cent cucmbers which is a great deal. You can serve them sliced up as a side dish to your meal. Yummy!
- .99 radishes which are a nice addition to your meal served on the side of the plate, or as healthy snacks.
- .99 avocados. Did you know eating avocados actually boosts your metabolism?
- 3 for $1 Kiwi is a great snack,sliced as a side dish & have loads of Vitamin C to keep you healthy.
- .69 fresh lemons. Adding lemons to your water is very cleansing & strengthens yoru immune system.
Enjoy this week’s bargain picks! Check out my other articles to view other sales, tips & recipes.
Don’t forget to make life easy by subscribing to this column and leave your comments. I really love hearing from YOU!