Starting on January 10th, international travelers and photography enthusiasts can show off their skills to the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong during their Facebook Valentine’s Photo Competition.
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is looking for submissions with the theme of “Most Romantic Place in Hong Kong“. The contest runs until February 11, 2011 at 5pm (Hong Kong time). Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is giving away a number of prizes, including a romantic two-night stay!
Here is a look the prizes being offered during the competition:
- Grand Prize (one): Rosé Romantic Retreat Valentine’s room package including upgrade to Harbour View Room, breakfast in bed, a bottle of rosé champagne, a box of rose milk chocolate truffles and a romantic rose oil bath kit.
- 2nd Prize (two winners): Each winner is entitled to a HKD1,000 Food & Beverage ‘Gift Vouchers’ to be used in any of Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong’s outstanding restaurants or bars.
- 3rd Prize (two winners): Each winner is entitled to a HKD1,000 ‘Gift Vouchers’ to be used in The Mandarin Salon and The Mandarin Barber
“Hong Kong is our most favourite city in the world and one that people love to photograph, which is why we have introduced this photography contest to showcase some of Hong Kong’s most romantic places.” says General Manager, Jonas A Schuermann . “The growing importance of social media in Asia is on a rapid rise, and without doubt this will be a fun-filled competition on our Facebook page whereby anyone with wonderful photography skills can win our spectacular prize offerings this Valentines.”
How to Enter
To enter the photography competition, please email submissions (photo and accompanying caption) to email@example.com between January 10th and February 11th (5pm HK time). All photos chosen will be uploaded to the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong’s Facebook page photo album and the entry winners will be determined by the total number of “likes” received for each photo. You can enter multiple photos, but you are only eligible to win one prize.
Terms and Conditions for the Competition
- The competition is open to all citizens, permanent residents and foreigners residing in Hong Kong or abroad, 18 years and above with the exception of all Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group employees, vendors or partners.
- Each participant is eligible to win only one prize. Prize is non-transferable. It is valid until 28 February 2011.
- Winners will be selected based on the total number of LIKES received on the photo album page
- By submitting a photo to the contest, you give Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong your consent to post your photo and name to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong’s Facebook page.
- Room upgrade and late check-out are subject to availability
- Choices of Breakfast in Bed includes American Breakfast or Continental Breakfast
- This contest or promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Participants are required to upload photos with copyright and to bear the responsibility that may cause by the photos that posted on the internet.
- In case of any disputes, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reserves the right to final interpretation of terms and conditions.
Start sifting through your travel photos and find the one that best represents the most romantic place in Hong Kong. Be sure to “Like” the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong’s Facebook page and get your email submissions in before February 11!
To keep up on international travel news and deals, please subscribe (link at the top) and follow me on Twitter @poohstraveler. If you love culinary travel, be sure to check out my Culinary Travel column and blog Our Tasty Travels.