Eating can take an emotional toll on our minds and bodies, so often we turn to a fitness nutrition specialist to help us figure things out. Your body cannot properly function without the right balance of nutrients. Your fitness nutrition specialist will provide you the knowledge and tools to help you properly nourish your body.
What is a Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist and why is it important to you?
A CFNS is a program designed by Dr John Spencer Ellis of NESTA. CFNS’s are trained to help clients/customers with one-on-one nutrition coaching. A CFNS learns the following:
- Nutrition Concepts: The process of nutrition, motility and anatomy, the mouth and esophagus, stomach and intestines, enzymes/hormonal control, basic energy requirements, anaerobic and aerobic energy, energy and ATP, ATP and nutrition and applications for clients.
- Understanding Components of Nutrition The macronutrients, carbohydrates and glucose needs, protein and amino acids, fats and their vital role in human function, water as a macronutrient and the Glycemic Index
- Nutrition Requirements: Vitamins from foods consumed and mineral intake requirements
- Assessing Nutritional Needs: Body Composition, BMI and approaching change in biometrics
- Understanding Alternative Approaches: Supplement usage and ergogenic aids
- Performance Nutrition: Easy-to-learn math formulas for Fitness Nutrition Coaches and practical suggestions for optimizing performance
Why is this so important to you the Denver area customer, because nutrition coaches do not have to be certified. Max Muscle stores does certify their nutrition specialists so they can provide better education to you the customer.
It doesn’t matter if you are looking to loss weight or gain muscle a Denver area Max Muscle stores “Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist” can help you better. You will get a custom plan designed to fit your needs. The Max Muscle CFN specialist will assess your nutrition deficiency, your overall health and your medical history, and talk with you about your goals when designing your plan. You will also receive periodic observances and alterations in your diet plan when adjustments are needed. Denver area Max Muscle stores offers a free consultation and evaluation.
Go to the Max Muscle of Colorado website and find a store near you.