1. New England – It’s hard to see anyone other than possibly the Ravens having the personnel to knock this team out of the playoffs.
2. Baltimore – Another ugly performance from the Ravens, but they are the only team that can go to Gillette Stadium and hang with the Patriots.
3. Pittsburgh – The Steelers will have a lot of momentum heading into the playoffs after destroying the Browns.
4. Atlanta – All of the pressure is on the Falcons in the NFC playoffs.
5. Green Bay – The Packers have a legitimate shot at winning three straight road playoff games.
6. Philadelphia – Michael Vick must be at his best for the Eagles to get past Green Bay.
7. New Orleans – The Saints get the Seahawks in the first round, which is essentially a bye.
8. New York Jets – The Jets looked good smashing the Bills, but the Colts will be a different challenge.
9. Indianapolis – Indianapolis avoids hosting Baltimore at home, which could be good or bad.
10. New York Giants – Good move by the Giants retaining Tom Coughlin despite a disappointing end to the season.
11. Kansas City – That is NOT the way you want to go into the playoffs.
12. Chicago – Can Jay Cutler avoid costly mistakes when the pressure is greatest?
13. San Diego – What a strange, strange team.
14. Tampa Bay – No playoffs for the Bucs, but a lot of excitement heading into next year.
15. Miami – Will Tony Sparano be able to hold onto his job?
16. Dallas – Jason Garrett performed well and deserves the head coaching position on a permanent basis.
17. Oakland – Firing Tom Cable just makes perfect sense when considering Al Davis is running the show.
18. Jacksonville – The Jaguars didn’t stand a chance without their two best offensive players.
19. St. Louis – That was a pretty ugly performance by the Rams against Seattle.
20. Houston – How in the world did Gary Kubiak keep his job?
21. Cleveland – Eric Mangini couldn’t survive another subpar season.
22. Minnesota – The Brett Favre saga officially reaches its end.
23. Tennessee – Firing Jeff Fisher would be a pretty mistake, but maybe a change is what is needed in Nashville.
24. Cincinnati – Why in the world would Marvin Lewis want to return to this circus?
25. Detroit – The Lions are a big sleeper heading into the 2011 season.
26. Washington – Mike Shanahan has his work cut out for him this offseason.
27. San Francisco – Maybe Mike Singletary was the problem after all.
28. Buffalo – The Bills didn’t finish very well, leading some to wonder if Ryan Fitzpatrick will return next year.
29. Seattle – It’s amazing that a team this bad is in the playoffs.
30. Denver – In the words of Tony Dungy, it looked like flag football out there.
31. Arizona – Talk about mailing in the final game. Ouch.
32. Carolina – It’s finally over for John Fox and Co.