Are the warmer temps here to stay in OC? Don’t let the uncertainty slow you down for spring trends (never!)! Layers are a great way to still flaunt spring looks in cooler temps!
Earlier this week, we gave you the scoop on the Spring 2011 Accessories Hot List direct from the fashion experts at Macy’s…Here’s more scoop on Spring 2011 Trends from these experts:
1. URBAN ISLAND: Trench dressing, utility jackets, layered tanks, oversized tops, tailored skirts, slim fit pants, khakis, abstract prints, re-colored camouflage, mesh, cotton poplin, natural leathers, flap pockets, grommets and metal rings, hi-tech nylons, ribbed trims, zippers, sport watches, messenger bags, bandanas, peep toe booties and backpacks.
2. MEDITERRANEUS: Grecian draped dresses, graceful blouses, illusion tops, linen, cotton eyelets, lace, macramé, chiffon gauze, mother of pearl beading, metal finished yarns, summer clogs, mixed material bags, clear Lucite, gold metals and natural straws.
3. RAINFOREST: Safari dressing, slouchy shorts, vests, asymmetrical wrap tops and skirts, one shoulder tops, washed canvas, mesh, crinkle chiffon, insect prints, tribal prints, re- scaled floral and fauna, wood, feathers, fringes, beads, waist bags, colored scuba watches, natural stones, branch coral and drawstring with toggles.
Get on trend with these looks from Macy’s 2011 Spring Collections (photo insert):
- Calvin Klein utility jacket – $149
- Rachel Roy jacket and skirt – $149 and $69
- Michael Kors dress – $150
- Calvin Klein dress – $129
Love the dresses! For cooler temps, layer them with a great, chunky cardigan or jacket and scarf! Boots would look fab, too!
OC fashionistas, head down to your local Macy’s to shop the racks! We’ll all be ahead of the crowd with these spring trends!