Rodan + Fields Anti-Age Overnight Restorative Cream for Night Use
As reported in Skin Care 101: Moisturizers–nighttime moisturizers, overnight facial moisturizers are an important part of a beauty regime because skin is more receptive to treatment at night. Nighttime is the body’s natural time to heal itself, and many active ingredients work better overnight when they are not exposed to UV light. That is where the Rodan + Fields Anti-Age Overnight Restorative Cream comes in.
Benefits of Sericin Peptide in an Overnight Moisturizer
The Rodan + Fields Anti-Age Overnight Restorative Cream contains a clinically-proven dose of sericin peptide which is recognized as a powerful antioxident. Sericin peptide also provides cellular nutrition and stimulation for cell regeneration to help strengthen skin structure for firmer skin.
Hyaluronic Acid, Antioxidants & More
Anti-Age Overnight Restorative Cream also contains a moisture recycling complex of hyaluronic acid and glycerin that prevents moisture loss while 12-hour, time-released antioxidants A, C and E replenish vital skin nutrients. Other ingredients include lipids, humectants and skin protectants. This dermatologist-created, ultra-hydrating cream replenishes the skin’s natural moisturizing abilities and stimulates collagen production overnight for firmer, less-lined skin in the morning.
The Rodan + Fields Anti-Age Overnight Restorative Cream can be used alone as a nightly moisturizing treatment or in combination with the Rodan and Fields Dermatologists Anti-Age MultiMed Therapy regime for maximum benefit to strengthen skin’s structure, firm skin and reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.
- Debunking Performance Leader’s Claims about Rodan + Fields Anti-Age Night Recovery Cream
- Rodan + Fields Anti-Age Triple Defense Treatment SPF 30 daytime moisturizer
- Skin Care 101: Moisturizers Part I – What moisturizer should I use?
- Skin Care 101: Moisturizers Part II–daytime facial moisturizers
- Skin Care 101: Moisturizers Part III–daytime body moisturizers
- Skin Care 101: Moisturizers Part IV–nighttime moisturizers
- Skin, Health & Beauty Examiner
- Follow Skin, Health & Beauty on Twitter
- Join Skin, Health & Beauty on Facebook
- Subscribe to get the latest skin, health, and beauty updates
- Skin, Health & Beauty Blog