Spring is a great time to wear dresses. A variety of events are often held in the spring that are perfect times to wear a dress. Whether it be a first date or attending a wedding, you’ll need a fabulous dress for spring. Spring 2011 has different trends in dresses that will have you right on style in the spring. The best part? Stores are offering these dress trends at great prices. Let’s take a look at the trends in dresses for spring.
- PRINT: Print dresses show off style, personality, and make you stand out in the crowd. Pick a print that is stunning, colorful, and that you feel comfortable in. Make certain when you are wearing a print dress that you keep shoes and accessories basic so the print of the dress stands out. (Abstract print summertime dress for $17.80 from Forever 21)
- FLORAL: Floral dresses continue their popularity. Floral dresses are feminine, pretty, and super charming. They work great for wedding related events or for a first date. Floral dresses are available in a variety of silhouettes from super feminine party dresses to a strapless dress. It’s all about the pretty floral print! (Blue Rhapsody Dress for $49.99 from ModCloth.com)
- LACE: Lace is a popular spring trend in general. Lace looks sexy and fierce on dresses. Just a hint of lace will pump up the sex appeal and glamor. Make sure the lace is done tastefully and with sexy sophistication. (Lace-trimmed bustier dress for $39.99 from Charlotte Russe)
- CROCHET: Crochet is a unique trend for Spring 2011. This trend offers a 1960’s-1970’s hippie and free-spirited vibe. Crochet dresses are carefree and fresh and work perfectly on those beautiful summer days. (Acoustic Ballad Dress for $74.99 from ModCloth.com)
- MAXI: Maxi dress will remain popular. These long and flowing dress are stylish yet comfortable. Choose a dress with a vibrant print, pair it with some platform sandals, and let your hair down for a great look. (Tropical chiffon maxi dress for $34.50 from Charlotte Russe)
For more information on these looks, check out: