With Super Bowl Sunday right around the corner, now is the time to plan for the big football event. Whether you are hosting a great big bash or small family get-together, the following recipe ideas will make your Super Bowl party a great big hit.
Super Bowl Sandwich Recipes:
- Pigskin Club Sub – Touchdown! This recipe not only looks delish, your guests will love the way it looks too! You’ll need assorted sliced cheeses, tomatoes, bell peppers, mayo or salad dressing, luncheon meats, pizza or Italian seasoning blends and package of hot roll mix.
- Half-Time Beef Sandwiches Recipe – You’ll need cream cheese, prepared horseradish, Kaiser rolls, thinly sliced roast beef, lemon juice, apple, milk, lettuce and walnuts.
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap Recipe – This little wrap is sure to be a great big hit with your football fans.
- Reuben Sandwich Recipe – This recipe, from About’s Diana Rattray, calls for rye bread, corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and mayo or Thousand Island dressing.
- Delicious Sliders – Select from Shrimp Po’Boy Sliders, Barbecue Chicken Sliders with Slaw, Crab Cake Sliders with Easy Lemon Ajoli or Corned Beef and Sauerkraut sliders.
- Sloppy Joes for Eight – This sandwhich takes less than an hour from start-to-finish and calls for ground beef chuck, onions, toasted rolls, ketchup, seasonings and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cheddar Joes Recipe – You’ll need ground beef, onion, cheddar cheese soup, ketchup, hamburger buns and seasoning for this sandwich.
- Muffuletta – This huge sandwich with salami, ham, provolone cheese and roasted red peppers, feeds four hungry fans.
- Bacon Cheese Dogs Recipe – This simple recipe calls for hot dogs, bacon, cheese slices and toothpicks.
- Pizzazz Pizza Pita – Create your very own Pizza Pita with this quick and easy recipe.
- Buffalo Chicken Sub with Blue Cheese Slaw Recipe – Make your own blue cheese coleslaw and buffalo sauce to go with this sandwich.
- Team-Sized Burger – You’ll need ground beef, cheese slices, frozen bread dough or hot roll mix for this ginormous sandwich that serves 8 – 10 hungry fans.
- Football Sandwich – This simple football party recipe not only tastes good, it looks great too!
- Chili-Beer Hot Dogs and Bratwurst – You’ll need 2 bottles of beer, garlic, onions, beef hot dogs or fully cooked brats, hot dog buns, lime and chili powder for this dish.
Super Bowl Party Appetizers
- Kick Off Pizza – Bet you’ve never seen a pizza quite like this one before!
- Little Reubens – You’ll need refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, sauerkraut, little smokies, prepared horseradish and Thousand Island dressing for this delish dish!
- Pigs in a Blanket with Baked Beans – You can’t have a party without a Pigs in a Blanket recipe!
- SG’s Chili Cheese Potato Skins – Fair warning – this warm potato skins recipe looks amazing! And if you don’t like spicy, check out the traditional potato skins recipe as well.
- Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese Dip – This fabulous football appetizer calls for 4 pounds of chicken wings, hot pepper sauce, white vinegar, oil, butter and seasonings.
- Boneless Buffalo Wings – This recipe calls for chicken tenders, cornmeal, hot pepper sauce, white vinegar, canola oil and carrots and celery sticks. A Spicy Blue Cheese Dip recipe is also included.
- Sweet and Sour Wings – Don’t like spicy? How about sweet and sour wings? You’ll need onion, bell pepper, chicken wings, pineapple chunks, sweet and sour sauce, cornstarch and spices.
- Jalapeno Poppers Recipe – This recipe, from Sandy Moyer, calls for jalapeno peppers, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, milk, eggs, flour, dry bread crumbs and oil.
- Sausage & Cheese Pinwheels – This home-made appetizer calls for sausage and cheddar cheese and home-made dough.
- Football Jigglers – This cute football appetizer will go fast so be sure to make plenty!
Super Bowl Party Dips
- Cheesy Football Dip – This dip recipe, from Kraft, is a must-have for football fans! You’ll need cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, grated parmesan cheese, Miracle Whip dressing, green onions, pecans, Ritz crackers and pimento.
- David Garrard’ s Buffalo Chicken Dip – Wow. This warm dip recipe, featured on the Rachel Ray show, looks simply amazing! You’ll need cream cheese, 2 cups cooked chicken, buffalo wing sauce, blue cheese dressing and mozzarella cheese.
- Fresh Athenos Salsa – Chopped tomatoes, green peppers and onion, peeled cucumbers, garlic, cilantro, Feta Cheese, olive oil and wine vinegar make up this tasty dip.
- Black Bean Dip – This healthy dip recipe calls for black beans, tomato paste, canned green chilies, scallions, lime juice and seasoning.
- Rotel Dip with the Works – This super simple dip is a favorite for many. You’ll need 2 cans of Rotel tomatoes, canned green chilis, Velveeta cheese, ground beef, mushrooms, whole corn and Boil-in-a-Bag rice.
- Zesty Bean Dip – This easy dip dish calls for refried beans, salsa, cilantro, scallions and tortilla chips.
- Chile Con Queso Cheese Dip – ‘Nuff said!
- Avocado Salsa and Fiesta Chili Winning Dips – These two dip recipes, from Rosemary Black, are just the ticket.
- Spicy Salsa Cheese Dip – Add some spice to your party with this spicy dip recipe.
Thirsty? Check out the large listing of Super Bowl Party Cocktails, Drinks & Punch Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday. Enjoy!