In keeping with our season-by-season tradition here at the site, we now present the predictions for “The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business” (which debuts on CBS Sunday night).
Who will cross the finish line first? We have no idea, but speculation is always part of the fun!
11. Mel & Mike – They’re lovable characters, but last time around they didn’t seem to have the “we have to win” attitude needed. In fact, Mike’s celebrity may be a large reason why they’re back. Don’t expect these two to last long.
10. Gary & Mallory: Running two races in a row is going to take its toll pretty fast of these two.
9. Flight Time & Big Easy: Like with Mel & Mike, the Globetrotters didn’t really have the killer instinct during their first run. Who sits out for four hours on a Roadblock?
8. Jaime & Cara: Last time around, Jaime’s temper nearly got the best of her a number of times. Here’s to thinking they won’t last so long this time.
7. Margie & Luke: In many ways, Luke has similar problems to Jaime except only that he lets his emotions get the best of him at times.
6. Kent & Vyxsin: These two were plenty likable the first time they were on the show, but that was also a good while ago. Ultimately, their biggest problem is probably just going to be their lack of athletic ability compared to some other teams.
5. Ron & Christina: You can see above for another example. Ron struggled much of his first race, but the two were typically smart enough to make up for it.
4. Kisha & Jen: Kisha can celebrate winning over Luke this time, but once agian they will fall short. (Let’s just hope it has nothing to do with a bathroom this time.)
3. Zev & Justin: It was a freak accident that caused these palls to fail last time — that won’t happen again.
2. Amanda & Kris: Yeah, these two are probably the least-memorable team on this season — their main claim to fame is getting screwed by a U-Turn — but there is something here that suggests that they will go far and come close to winning.
1. Jet & Cord: It may seem cliche to pick such a likable team to win, but on paper these guys have so much going for them. They’re competitive, physically strong, rarely fight with each other, and have more experience under their cowboy belts this time. These boys are going to walk home with the gold.
Who are you rooting for to win?
More “Amazing Race” news
Want more TV news? Check me out on Facebook, Myspace, or Twitter. To receive email updates, be sure to subscribe.