Valentine’s day is just around the corner, but It doesn’t seem like it’s that time of year.
Cupid’s frozen at the Bluegrass International Airport while sweethearts prepare for their big day. It seems too easy for women. They know just what to do and getting a man gift really isn’t that hard, but getting the right gift for that special girl is much harder for guys.
Men of Lexington – The Problem Is Now Solved!
Men’s Biggest Valentine’s Day headaches
- You hate shopping for women.
- You don’t know what to get her.
- You want to get something that she’ll like (at least something that she won’t throw back in your face!)
- You just want to get it over with.
The Perfect Solution: There’s a little perfume shop in downtown Lexington at 131 Church St. (around the corner from a la lucie) called the Crushed Violet. They sell candles, chocolates and gift cards too! The magic trio! It’s perfect!
Things women want on Valentine’s Day
- To know that their man is thinking of them.
- They want something special, that has taken some thought.
- They want something that expresses your love for them.
- They want to be proud to tell their friends!
Things men want for Valentine’s Day
- It’s Valentine’s Day again?
- They want it to be easy.
- They don’t want to spend the whole day shopping.
- They want their sweethearts to be happy.
Call Erin Davis Miller at (859) 317-8251. She has fragrances that your sweetie can’t find in the local department stores and something nice for every budget (but this isn’t the time to scrimp guys.) You can let her decide if you don’t know… and she’ll even gift wrap it and mail it, if you want.
Viola! (vWaa La – there it is – French)
It couldn’t be easier.
If you have a sense of adventure and really want to delve into the mysteries of Love and Romance, as expressed in fragrances, take some time and visit the store and get a personal introduction.
Bonus! Parking in her lot is free.
** Click the Subscribe button (at the top of the page) to be notified when a new article is published by this writer.