A two-hour luxury facial using more than 10 products designed at the clinic of famed plastic surgeon Dr. Ivo Pitanguy – a line featuring natural ingredients from Brazil blended in Switzerland and calling on more than 40 years of clinical practice serving the world’s most famous faces – is debuting now at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami, the city’s only Five Star Spa. The Opulent Rejuvenenesence facial priced at $400, leaves skin immaculate and illumined like a precious stone polished by the undulating waves of the Brazilian sea. But it also structure-corrects skin beneath the surface for short- and medium-term improvement at “wear points” such as expression lines and zones troubled by age with a boost in collagen production.
Experts rigorously schooled in the techniques and products of Beauty By Clinica Ivo Pitanguy skin care have flown to Miami from Europe to share their knowledge with the staff of The Spa, including protocols for:
- a uniquely architected Dermomask to lift the detritus of the 21st century urban environment safely but completely from the skin
- a masterful Rebalancing that uses a specially developed tripeptide to spur cell activity, redensify and firm the dermis with a collagen boost, especially where structures are weakened or exhausted
- noninvasive, aesthetic Lifting Formulae for the face, neck and décolleté in seriatim, using a special hexapeptide
- Plumping of the lips and naso-labial folds using a hyalauronic acid-tripeptide combination Lips and Contour Formula
- a Modeling Formula procedure for support of younger skin and Remodeling Formula for skin showing signs of structure sag
- and more, all in a sensually pleasing experience using natural treasures of Brazil such as candeia and guarana extracts.
For more information or spa reservations, call (305) 913 8332
The Five-Star Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami is a three-level sanctuary located at the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami hotel. Adopting a different approach to the traditional spa experience, The Spa offers a series of innovative and restorative treatments inspired by the elements of nature, and the ancient traditions of Chinese, Ayurvedic, European, Balinese and Thai cultures. The 15,000-square-foot spa features 17 private treatment rooms that each use textures such as bamboo, rice paper, glass and natural linens to achieve a harmonious and balanced design. Six stunning suites, located on the top floor of the spa, offer the ultimate spa experience.
follow us on twitter and facebook