There was a time when if you wanted to take a nice cruise to get away from some of life’s worries. you would have to plan almost a year in advance because of the steap cruise line prices…but those days are long gone. The effects of the economy has caused a beneficial effect on much of societie’s spending. Prices on everything from hotel prices to purchasing a home has decreased in price.
Yes, getting away on a cruise line has become more affordable these days. A family of 4 can take a 3 or 4 days cruise for under $900 if they are working with the right travel agency that knows what they are doing.
For example, a Carnival Cruise Leavng from Miami to the Bahamas starts from as low $229.
Carnival Cruise Lines-Carnival Imagination
Miami, Nassau, Miami
departure dates: Mar 4, 11, 18, 25 / 2011
*Inside USD $229
*OceanView USD $269
*Suite USD $449
Take a look at other Cruise Dates
So for those of you that have yet to take your 1st cruise below are list os steps to make your journey a little easier.
Planning a cruise
CHOOSE A CRUISE
- Pick the destination that tickles your fancy.
- Consider how long you want to escape reality.
- Then pick your favorite ship, sailing date and itinerary.
PICK YOUR ROOM.
- Choose your type – interior, ocean view, balcony or suite.
- Pick its location from your selected ship’s deck plan.
- Tip: Get connecting rooms if traveling with others.
LET THE FUN BEGIN.
The all-inclusive fun starts at around $70 a day
For more Information or quotes feel free to contact me at: