Venus Williams may not have been able to get her tennis game on properly at the Australian Open thanks to a wonky hip muscle, but she let her dress do the talking for her. William’s dresses have always had people talking the next morning, and this dress is no different. Check out some of her past daring styles.
- She wore this lacy, lingerie-inspired frock onto the French open court … along with flesh colored shorts that had the press doing a major double take.
- Why wear boring tennis whites when you can step out in a searing hot orange corset dress reminiscent of Madonna in her 80s prime?
- Who could possibly complain about this little outfit from Wimbledon? Even William’s worst critic has to admit it’s pretty darn cute!
- Here’s a very conservative (for Williams) tennis dress in bright sunshiney yellow that she wore at the Australian Open in 2010, but her choice of flesh toned shorts again caused the press quite a bit of stress.
- And sometimes a girl just needs something different. Here she tries a longer hemline and noticeable shorts.
Her most recent teal dress had the blogosphere blowing up about whether or not it was too short, with one commenter snarkily asking whether it was a dress or just a tank top. But this yellow dress goes even farther.
What do you think of Venus William’s style? Has she outdone herself this time? Do you love her daring moves or hate them? Leave a comment below!
If you enjoyed this article, please subscribe (it’s completely anonymous AND free!) by using the subscribe button at the top of your screen. You will receive an email every time a new article filled with celebrity fashion news, ideas, or hints is published.