There is a lot of fallout to come from last night’s Elimination Chamber Pay Per View, and of course we’re now turning the corner on the road to Wrestlemania. After last week’s epic return by the Rock on RAW which drews millions in during the show’s final segment, what will we get tonight?
Here’s how it could go down tonight on RAW
- 2-21-11 Revealed and the Undertaker
The scrunity over the 2-21-11 hype videos from the past three weeks have been fun to follow, but at this point, anyone whose holding out hope for WCW legend, STING to be behing it all is going to be upset. All signs in these promos shout that this all meant to once again ressurect the Undertaker from an injury for a big run into the Georgia Dome to defend ‘the Streak’.
Click here to wath 2-21-11 video that started it all
So here is where it should get really interesting. The Undertaker will walk out of that creepy hose in the thunderstorm we have been seeing for weeks, but someone will be waiting for him. And this Examiner feels from all the reliable reports, that 13-time WWE Champ Triple H will lay down the challenge to the ‘Taker for Wresltemania 27 tonight on RAW. It will be the hot topic coming out of tonight’s RAW broadcast.
- The Miz disses the Rock, but gets Cena
After successfully defeating Jerry ‘the King’ Lawler last night to retain the WWE Championship and cashing in his ticket for ‘Mania, the Miz will take center stage to call out WWE icon, The Rock for his comments from last week. Add to this trash-talking mix, John Cena who won a main event Wrestlemania WWE Championship Match with the Miz, will let the champ know he’s coming for him.
Yet the confrontation everybody wants to see is Cena and The Rock. We will get a tease, but nothing concrete. The Rock could possibly appear on the show via satelite, but we will not get the faceoff everybody is begging for.
UPDATE: JOHN CENA TEASES A BIG RESPONSE TO THE ROCK TONIGHT ON RAW.
- New WWE Hall of Fame inductee announced tonight?
The timeing lends itself to WWE announces a new legend to be inducted in the Hall of Fame tonight with less than a month and half before Wresltemania. The Road Warriors are highly rumored to get the nod for this year’s ceremony. Read about more possible legends getting inducted in our special series, Wrestling Stars that should be in the WWE Hall of Fame.
- Lawler is going to hear it from Michael Cole
If you thought you had enough of Michael Cole’s brown-nosing of the Miz and hatred for almost every non-Miz wrestler, wait until you hear him tonight. Poor Jerry Lawler is going to get an earful tonight.
- The Corre roll into RAW with the WWE Tag Team Championships
The Corre’s Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel captured the Tag Team titles last night and will be gloating ‘n showboating on RAW tonight. The ruling on the Tag Team titles is they can be defended on both brands, so this will give Slater and Gabriel more exposure along with their Corre cohart, Ezeekiel Jackson.
- Also look for an idea of who the preliminary candidates will be for the annual Money in the Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania. It might be to early to see qualification matches starting tonight, but we could get a sense of what mid-card wrestlers could be seeking a spot in that showcase match.
- The Divas Champion Eve will be action, but with who? After last week it seems like the whole Diva division is in flux, but the ladies in WWE are more intriguing now than they have been in months. Do we get more Bellas brawling backstage? Maybe Gail Kim gets a title shot. It’s wide-open right now for the Divas.
What are you looking forward to on tonight’s WWE RAW? Who do you think will be revealed behind 2-21-11? Post your comments below in the comment box
Follow the Pro Wrestling Examiner on Facebook
Repost this article on Facebook and Twitter by using the easy share menu at top and bottom of the page.